Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clarification

I seem to have confused some of you as to where to get Protandim. I have recieved a few emails asking which stores carry it. Unfortunately, none that I am aware of. First, I strongly suggest you take me up on my offer to send you a 6 day trial of the supplement. Why spend money on something unless you know it will work for you? If you do want to purchase an entire bottle, you can get it by following the link to the left (or clicking on "Protandim") and clicking shop or enroll. There is a wealth of knowledge within the link that you can view, including a Prime Time live report on Protandim. I know they sell Protandim on ebay (just be careful). I think that is about it. If you want more information on Protandim, send me your name and number and I would be happy to have the Singer talk with you. He is a love :) He is only in this to help people after he saw what it did for his mom (who has MS) and his dad (who has a brain tumor). He is a good man who is sacrificing a great deal to support his parents. He moved back home from Los Angeles to Indiana to take care of them and uses a great deal of his own money (he has a successful singing career and a cult following from college students) to support them. How many men do you know that would put their dreams on hold to take care of their ailing parents?

The Singer is the one who gave me my first bottle because he felt sorry for me, lol. (I am pathetic when I am in pain :) After taking Protandim for a month I was astonished at how fantastic I felt. The most amazing thing by far was the complete and utter lack of headaches!! When I found out that you can only get the supplement from a distributor (basically you have to know somebody who knows somebody), I decided the best way to get it to my Chiari community was to become a distributor. I didn't do it for the money, it actually cost me quite a bit to become one and sales is not my thing. I simply did it to offer y'all an easy way to get your hands on a supplement that could potentially help you to feel better like it did for me! If you don't want to buy it from me then buy it someplace else, please just try it! Take advantage of my free samples! I implore you because I know what it is to suffer endlessly, without hope.

What a miracle Protandim has been in my life! When I am taking it, I am no longer in pain. I feel no aches or throbbing or burning in my shoulders and neck. I feel so unbelievably normal, like I don't have this horrible affliction known as Chiari. I feel 20 again :))))

No comments:

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software