Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Un-Freaking Real!!

Ok, I am two weeks into my supplement trial and I noticed yesterday that I couldn't feel my foot unless I really concentrated! Now I know what you are thinking; "Oh Lori, how horrible!". But you are wrong. It is a glorious development! I have had peripheral neuropathy in my left foot for years. I always feel my foot -- ALWAYS! It drives me mad! It keeps me from sleeping! Ugh!! This supplement has done for me what the neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic could not; it gave me relief from my neuropathy! Amazing grace, how sweet the sound...

I have been bombarded by requests for the name of the supplement. It is not sold in stores. The pharmaceutical companies do not want this product on the market. They can't make money on it :) Finally, something that can help our community which suffers so greatly and is offered such little hope. There is already testimonials in regards to MS, migraines/chronic headaches, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and neuropathy. A side effect seems to be weight loss!! HELLO!! Most of the meds the docs have me on have far less desirable side effects, lol!

The singer (my friend who introduced me to the supplement; I call him this because he is the singer of a band :) is being flown by the CEO to CA to have a private meeting with the creators of the supplement. It is backed by some pretty impressive people. The singer has graciously offered to take whatever questions I have to the big wigs and bring back the answers. I am going to go ahead and extend that offer to my Chiari family. What would you like to know? Tell me your story. I will forward everyone's story to the singer and he can take them with him to CA. He can show them the incredible need our community has. We can have a voice in revolutionary, all-natural healthcare that will change our lives forever! I may sound a little overzealous here (or perhaps just plain nuts) but I have tried it myself and I have noticed the changes in my body! I am one of you. I have been where you are and felt what you feel. I believe this product has changed my life and now I am going to change your lives! The singer blessed me and now I want to bless all of you!

SEND ME YOUR STORIES! TELL THE SUPPLEMENTS CREATORS YOUR STORIES OF PAIN AND ALL OF THE MAN-MADE POISON THAT THE DOCTORS HAVE PUT YOU ON THAT ONLY MADE YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP!! Just a paragraph of two, please. You can send them to me personally via my email which is in the profile or you can put it in the comments. I want to send as many stories as possible! He leaves at the end of this week, so please hurry!

God bless :)
Lori

No comments:

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software