Monday, March 15, 2010

New Breakthrough in Anti-Aging help for Chiari Peeps Too?!?

Ok, so I was visiting a friend down in Indy when he turned me on to a fairly new supplement. It has been featured on main stream television and uses five natural ingredients combined to produce a powerful pill that restores cells back to the health they enjoyed as a newborn! This is a pretty big claim but it is currently being backed up by research in 14 major universities studying this pill. My friend gave me a bottle to try for a month. According to him, it helps with inflammation. He discovered the pill whilst trying to help his parents; his mom has MS and his dad has a brain tumor. He swears it has helped them both and countless others. I am very excited by the research. Although its original use is anti-aging, it is possible that this could help with our Chiari. For instance, I still have migraines and peripheral neuropathy in my foot. It has already helped his friends who have headaches. What if it gets rid of the tingling in my foot?!? I am uber excited to be your Guinea Pig. I am on day two. As the month progresses, I will keep you updated on any progress.

FYI, I have had a sinus infection for 3 months now - cannot shake it. I have been on every anti-biotic and nothing has worked. My doctor said my next stop is the ENT. I am eager to see if this pill can help with the inflammation in my sinuses.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

evelyn Vastis said...

Please let us know when you can release the name of the anti-aging supplement that might help with Chiari symptoms. I can't wait to hav emy daughter try it.

Lori said...

Hi Evie!! How old is your daughter? I have asked my friend to ask the scientist if children can take it.

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software