Friday, May 14, 2010

MIL is hooked!

My mother-in-law has RSD (what Paula Abdul has, it is characterized by chronic debilitating pain - sound familiar?!?) and arthritis and asthma. She has been on Protandim for less than a week and she says it has helped both her arthritis and her asthma!! Awesome!! She said she hasn't had to take near as much asthma meds and this is in a little less than one week of taking the supplement! I am so excited by this! She is an awesome lady! I am going to send a sample to her brother-in-law next. He has scleroderma, which is an autoimmune disease causing tightening of the skin. Hopefully, he will find some relief in Protandim.

Still have free samples left! If interested just click on the link to the left.

Much love,
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I was recently diagnosed with a Chiari 1 Malformation (5 to 7mm) and am absolutely terrified. I'm weighing my options regarding surgery, but so far, I am not hearing many good things about it. Regardless, I truly feel like I am an 80 year old woman (I am 28) who has a chronic flu and terrible neck pain. Since your surgery, what complications have you had, if any, and were they life-threatening? Are your symptoms gone and do you feel healthy again? What suggestions do you have?

Lori said...

I am so sorry it took me this long to reply. Right after surgery I had aseptic meningitis which is basically inflammation of the lining of my brain. This didn't really surprise me since I have problems with inflammation. Anyway, I had to do two rounds of steroids (which are awful!) and it went away after a couple months. Other than that, no complications. It took about six months before I felt normal again (but this IS brain surgery). I am two years out and doing fine. I have other issues so I am not sure what to attribute to Chiari. All in all, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! My only suggestion to you is don't let anyone talk you out of endoscopic decompression! The old hatchet job is obsolete.

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software