Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update On Samples...

For all of you who have written me requesting a sample, it did not arrive this weekend. I am hoping that it will be here Monday. Oh, and one more thing, I found out the easiest way to get it to you is to send it regular mail in an envelope which only requires a stamp. This means I will not need reimbursed for shipping it to you. I thought it was gonna be a bigger deal shipping it since it is a pill, but Rich just sent my six pills wrapped in a paper towel in a 44 cent stamped envelope. Works for me! I can afford a book of stamps, LOL :))

FYI, I still have samples left if anyone is interested. What harm is there in trying something that may relieve some of your symptoms and give you better quality sleep which in turn makes you feel more energetic and alive? Especially when that something is all natural and FREE!! I plan on following those who are trying out the samples, as much as they will allow, and reporting it on here. Hopefully, Protandim will make as big of a difference in their lives as it did mine!! I am so happy God has afforded me a way to help my Chiari community! I feel so useful now! So many years wasted, sitting on a couch, feeling useless and helpless. Now, I have the power to take control of my own life and the blessed opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others!

I had a lady contact me from Florida who has requested a sample of Protandim. She is in bad shape and nothing seems to have helped her. Her husband even reached out to me! How beautiful is that!! You could feel the love he put into the email. Anyway, Rich (the Singer) will be in Florida in the next month or two and if all goes well with the six day experiment, the couple who wrote me want to meet with Rich. That is why Rich will be down there, he is talking with a group of folks down there who are interested in Protandim. So, my point is this, if any of my readers are from Florida and would like to meet Rich and talk with him about what the supplement is and what it can do for them, just let me know and I will make sure you meet! He is a very kind man and getting the word out about Protandim is his passion. He believes so strongly on the healing agents in this supplement. So do I, as I have witnessed it for myself! The weather is horrible here in Indiana. It is raining and overcast, I should be a throbbing painful mess. But I am not. Can only attribute that to Protandim! I am so excited for those of you who are trying it!! I cannot wait to read your take of the supplement!

No comments:

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software