Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time Will Tell

I didn't write yesterday to update on the headache situation because, guess what, I had a headache. It wasn't near the bruiser it has been. I got rid of it with a Darvocet but it still sucks that I had one. I am not sure if it is a residual fading headache from the past week of torture or a rebound from all the Motrin I've been sucking down or just a plain-jane allergy headache (allergies have been unforgiving here in Indiana this year and my nose has been running and I've been sneezing) or possibly a TMJ headache because of the location of pain and the fact that my jaw is really crunchy. I do not think it is Chiari related though.

Between the agonizing allergies and the intense headaches, I am not a happy camper. I guess I will have to wait till allergy season is over to truly tell where the pain is coming from, which is usually the end of September. August has always been the epitome of burning hell for me. I have eye allergies along with nasal allergies, the eye issue being the most severe. Before the steroids last week, I was contemplating popping my eyeballs out with a spoon and running them under tap water. They were so painful and swollen and the itch was maddening. I had tried everything from my script eye allergy drops to script allergy meds to Benadryl every night. Nothing ended my misery until the steroids. So, now that I am armed with this miraculous tid-bit of info, I will never go itchy again!!!

Well off to the beach with the kiddies! Hope everyone has a fantastic headache free day!!!

No comments:

 
web site statistics software
web site statistics software